Lucy Short Sleeve Shirt
- 52% organic cotton, 48% bamboo rayon
- Incredible drape, a lustrous, silky feel and launders easily.
- Moisture wicking, thermo-regulating, naturally odor resistant, and UV Protection of UPF 50+.
- Slightly loose fit with short sleeves and extra lining in the chest for added discretion. True to size. Want a little more wiggle room? If in doubt, size up.
- Pink or grey stripes with contrasting trim.
- Pairs perfectly with Lucy shorts or long pants or mix and match with any of our classic bamboo bottoms.
PROPRIETARY FABRIC: We start with a very luxurious fine yarn made from sustainably grown bamboo and mix it with cotton and knit it into a buttery soft delight. The finer the denier of the yarn, the softer the feel and the nicer it launders. We could reduce costs with a thicker yarn, but bigger isn't always better. The tiny details make all the difference and Faceplant Bamboo® Cotton is a luxury is worth its' weight in bamboo.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Love your bamboo. Turn inside out, hand-wash cold or machine wash gentle cycle. Mild detergent. Dry flat or tumble dry cool.
Faceplant Bamboo® products are designed in Ybor City, FL and produced in China. Faceplant meets or exceeds all standards of Oeko-Tex® 100 certification, an international association focused on textile safety and sustainable production. Oeko-Tex® tests for known harmful substances and chemicals as well as for acidity and color fastness. We personally visit our production partners and require that they too are conscientious members of their communities.